I am having a really hard time lately with this pregnancy. I'm not quite sure if I want to continue it. I don't want BD to be involved AT ALL and I feel that the only way to avoid that is to avoid having his baby. I don't know what my rights are exactly and I need to research that before I make a decision. I'm also on a lot of medication and my health hasn't been so good lately. I don't know whether I'm just really emotional right now or if I'm really doubting this choice I've made. My mom who is adamately against abortion is even seeming to be supportive if that's what I choose to do. Although she is saying, "for your health" and things like that, when I know good and damn well that if I have an abortion it will be lastly because of my health. I'm not sure if I can raise a baby on my own without BD's financial support, and If I do continue the pregnancy I want to tell him that I'm not pregnant anymore. So I have to be sure. I'm so confused, I'm gonna take some time to think this over and make a decision very soon. Any advice from those of you who have been here before would help a lot. Thanks.